I'M ON NATIONAL TV- ITV

by - Monday, September 26, 2016



Hey Foodies,

So If you have been following me on all my social media platforms like Snapchat & Instagram, you'll know that I am on National UK TV (ITV), 5 days this week with a team of Food experts doing what I love to do most (EATING).. The name of the Show is "Who's Doing the Dishes"

Also want to use this medium to say thank you to ITV for this amazing opportunity, I had a blast, met new people and enjoyed being a part of Team Foodies :-)

You can watch it here lol- http://www.itv.com/hub/whos-doing-the-dishes You need Series 3 Episode 16-20..

PLEASE NOTE that TV bloody adds 20 pounds to you, lol I promise :-)

Let me know how you get on when you watch it & watch out for more TV shows featuring your girl Sai :-)

You May Also Like

0 comments