Restaurant Review- Turtle Bay Milton Keynes

by - Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hi Foodies, Restaurant reviews will be a new section I'll be starting on my blog. Just incase you do not know, I love going out to eat and reviewing food; not just food but also the service as they both go hand in hand. 

This is a call to all restaurants out there, i'll be popping in to check out your food and the customer service as they both go hand in hand.

If the food is great and the service is rubbish, trust me I'll be talking about it and letting all my foodies know.

Now one of my favourite places to eat in the UK is Turtle Bay- a Caribbean restaurant with many branches all around the UK.


For cutter I had Jerk Pit Prawns with herb, chilli & garlic butter



 For main I had the ever glorious Jerk chicken with Rice n Peas served on a bed of side salad



I opted out dessert as the cutter & main are so filling.

My verdict on the whole experience:-

Food- Now as a Foodie myself I love to eat out and review foods from different restaurants. Their food is amazing and if you're a spice lover then this is a place for you.

Service- The service was pretty slow as the restaurant was super packed; however they have a nice bar located in the restaurant where you can drink the night away before you start munching.

Overall my experience was amazing, thank you Turtle bay for having me :-)

I visited the Milton Keynes branch

You May Also Like

0 comments