Its beginning to look alot like Christmas..

by - Wednesday, December 09, 2015




London is so pretty, and I know my last few posts have been very Christmasy but what's a girl who loves Christmas season to do.

I went window shopping today and I saw a few things that caught my eye, the scenery and all the Christmas decor makes London look so beautiful.

Check out the new Apple store in Brent Cross... Looks amazing, makes you wanna go in there. 







Now I don't live in London, I live on the outskirts of London and every time I visit London I find myself taking pictures like a tourist :-)



And I couldn't visit Brent Cross shopping centre without making a pit stop at my favourite cake house; Lola's  Handcrafted Cupcake hut.. Jeez their cupcakes are to die for..

The lady was kind enough to give me a smile :-)







You May Also Like

0 comments