A Peak with Saiprojects Cooking- "Favourite Secret Celebrity Chefs"

by - Friday, December 11, 2015

This just got me thinking, Are there any celebrities who love to roll their sleeves up and get busy in the kitchen? Try new concoctions, or recreate old classics and family recipes? Is there a whole collective of secret celebrity chefs out there?


I checked online and the results I found were shocking, have a look below:-


Kris Jenner



It’s stuff I’ve been making literally since I was a teenager," Kris Jenner told Ryan Seacrest about her 2014 cookbook, In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites. "I got married really young and had Kourtney really young, and started making a whole bunch of different dishes. I went to cooking school and then every family member as everybody got older started pointing out their favorites. So this is a compilation of everything I love to cook." I'm not surprised as she is always in the kitchen majority of times on their reality show.

Chrissy Teigen

The food-loving swimsuit model has long expressed her love for food and preparing handmade meals on Instagram. Teigen shared one hilarious photo of herself, gripping a knife while cutting meat at home.

You May Also Like

0 comments