"We Watch, We Listen, and We Remember" (Game of Thrones Season 6)

by - Tuesday, December 08, 2015



If you are like me and you have been living under the rock and you haven't seen Game of thrones yet; well you happen to be the only one now! Apart from me feeding and taking care of my little one, I've been on a straight marathon of Game of thrones for the past 3 days none stop! Yes and I mean all 5 series.

Game of Thrones

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you would remember I wrote a post titled Best Series of 2015:-
http://saiprojectscooking.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/tv-shows-best-series-of-2015.html Game of Thrones was amongst my top 10.

I now see what my husband has been on about for the past 3 years to do with this series. It's everything a show is meant to be from the Epic battle scenes, through the mythical story line, with the primitive beliefs in ancient gods of seven kingdoms, to sexual scenes of the runaway dragon princess in her bid to acquire armies that will help in regaining her kingdom. Amidst the chaos, are a neglected military order of misfits that are tasked in watching over the realms of men against the icy horrors beyond.

After I completed my self tasked series race of season 5, scrolling through YouTube I found the released Teaser to season 6 to be out next April 2016 by HBO. I must say I couldn't contain my excitement and thought I would share the news with you my fellow readers. ENJOY:-


You May Also Like

0 comments