Potato Au Gratin- Recipe

by - Saturday, April 02, 2016

Happy Saturday Foodies, I hope you've had a good week so far? On the blog today I'll be sharing my recipe for Potato Au Gratin with you my lovely readers. This dish again is one of my favourites to make as it only requires 3 ingredients & tastes amazing.

This would be good to make for the kids on a weekend or make as part of a dinner party, to have varieties for your guests.


Ingredients:-

1 kg of Desiree waxy potatoes
1 tsp of salt
4 cloves of garlic
Black Pepper to taste
600ml double cream
Prep time:- 10minutes



Method:-

Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices (about 5mm thick), rinse a little and place them into
a mixing bowl. Now mix the potatoes together with the salt, black pepper, half of the cream and garlic.

Now arrange the potato slices, slightly overlapping each other, in layers in an ovenproof dish. Pour over remaining half of the cream mixture and then place in oven and cook for 1 hour or until nice and golden brown like my picture below :-)


Enjoy :-)










You May Also Like

0 comments