Friday Special- Boneless Joint of Pork

by - Friday, April 01, 2016

Happy New Month of April Foodies; I honestly cannot believe we are in the 4th month of 2016 which brings me to my favourite season of the year (Spring/Summer).

One of my very good friends Birthday was last week, just before Easter; and as her husband and my hubby are good friends, we all decided to throw her a surprise  family lunch.

She didn't see this coming and it came as a nice surprise. It was a fun day & I decided to make her one of her favourite dishes (meat lol).

Nothing too fancy but at the same time, really exciting :-)


I bought these Pitta bread from a Supermarket :-)




Roast Chicken- To get an idea of the recipe & spices used for this chicken, check my Turkey recipe on my Youtube page here-https://youtu.be/IISe7ZpbUsw


Boneless Joint of Pork- I cannot have my pork without the cracklings :-)

Pat dry the pork with kitchen paper, add seasonings, salt, black pepper to your desired taste.

Place on the roasting rack within the oven and set temperature at 85° for an hour or until you're happy with texture and crispyness.

At the end of cooking allow the joint to stand for at least 10 minutes prior to carving


Side Salad

You May Also Like

0 comments