International Beer Day (IBD)- August 3rd 2018

by - Friday, August 03, 2018


Good morning Foodies and a very happy International Beer Day to you. Today is a day celebrated on every first Friday of every August (today being 3rd August) and was  founded in 2007 in Santa Cruz, California by Jesse Avshalomov. Since its inception, International Beer Day has grown from a small localized event in the western United States into a worldwide celebration spanning 207 cities, 80 countries and 6 continents. Specifically, International Beer Day has three declared purposes.


  • To gather with friends and enjoy the taste of beer.
  • To celebrate those responsible for brewing and serving beer.
  • To unite the world under the banner of beer, by celebrating the beers of all nations together on a single day (source wiki.com)
So how can you celebrate today???

Participants are encouraged to give one another the 'gift of beer' by buying each other drinks, and to express gratitude to brewers, bartenders, and other beer technicians. In the international spirit of the holiday, it is also suggested that participants step out of their domestic/locally brewed comfort zone and sample a beer from another culture which seems very interesting so I might be buying a couple of people some pints today just to celebrate :-)



International Beer Day began as a celebration at the founders’ local bar, but has since expanded to become a worldwide event. Celebrations are planned throughout the United States as well as in Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, England, France, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, the Philippines, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vanuatu, and Venezuela.
Popular forms of International Beer Day Events include: Tapping of new or rare beers, all-day happy hours, beer flights, trivia nights, binge drinking and other games (such as beer pong), beer/food pairings and beer gear giveaways. (source wiki.com)

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. HOW I WON 393,000,000 DOLLARS WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND VERY GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +2348125435799

    This is certainly a shocking and a genuine live Testimony!!!!.My name is Patricia Bernard It was very hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the internet regarding how Dr.Peter help people in winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guaranteed. I give it a try and i won 393,000,000USD. My dreams came through when i emailed Dr Peter and told him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win but i never won. i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meet the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decided to give it a try. and I won [Three Hundred Ninety Three Million Dollars) Dr.Peter truly you are the best Spell caster online, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives Email him: Magnificentspellcast@gmail.com OR Magnificentspellcast@yahoo.com also call him or what-app +2348125435799. view his website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me Dr peter is truely a great man and his spell is 100% guaranteed and Assured.





































































































    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

    ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

    Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

    Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

    WhatsApp +2347059715465


















































































































































































































































    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr Osauyi for helping me to win the lottery.I played this lottery for 6 years I never win. I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery so I decided to go online where i saw so many good talk about this man called Dr Osauyi on how he have cast spell for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and told him I want to win a lottery he cast a spell and gave me lucky winning number which I use and I played and won 20million dollars .I am so grateful Dr Osauyi for helping me win the lottery incase you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his email: Osauyilotteryspell@yahoo.com or call him on +2347064294395

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have come in my own little way to say thank you to Dr.Ogudugu for a highly taking out time to solve my relationship problem. Though his services was not free but i was totally satisfied by the job he did because through his help my lover who has abandoned me for over 45 days finally see reasons to come back to me. After gotten this wonderful result i decided to appreciation Dr.Ogudugu by writing down his contact details: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +27663492930 By contacting Dr.Ogudugu you will not only be getting your lover instead she will be back to you with so much love and care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347050270218 and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete

  6. I had problem with my Ex husband a year ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Robinson buckler . I email Robinsonbuckler@hotmail.com the and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 3days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Robinson buckler for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete