Good Monday morning readers, just a bit of some breaking news for you in our Lifestyle segment.
Your favourite supermarket chains agree to join forces. Now if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I'm an Asda girl; I do about 95% of my grocery shopping in Asda with the remaining 5% in Lidl & Tesco. I never really step foot in Sainsbury's, (as their prices are extortionate) I only ever go there if I'm driving by and I desperately need a drink or pop to their Petrol station so I'm not sure how to react to this. However, they have promised a 10% decrease in prices of their groceries so this might be interesting. Asda is currently owned by Walmart (very huge in the states)
Here's some background information as to how/why it happened....