National Garlic Day- April 19th 2018

by - Thursday, April 19, 2018

Hey Foodies, not only is it the warmest day of 2018 so far, it is also National Garlic Day today, which means for all you garlic lovers, you can eat as much as you like without caring if you stink up the place lol. Afterall today is a day for you to celebrate without a care in the world :-)



This stinking rose is a member of the lily family. This family also includes onions, leeks and shallots. While garlic originated in Asia over 7,000 years ago, it is used in a variety of cuisines, but it is also used for medicinal purposes.
It is considered an herbal remedy for colds, and it has been suggested to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. Modern science has proven garlic’s antibiotic properties.

Myth and superstition reek of garlic. The most familiar one is garlic wards off vampires. This same theory seemed to work on witches, werewolves, demons and other such evils one could come across. Folklore tells us garlic grew from satan’s left footprint when he left the Garden of Eden; Greek midwives kept evils spirits away with it, and courage filled Roman soldiers who consumed the bulb.
source-nationaldaycalendar.com

So lets get garlicing and make sure to tag us on all social media platforms if you do observe :-) using hashtag #NationalGarlicDay
Instagram-saiprojects
Twitter-saiprojects
Snapchat-saiprojects
N.B:-✨Please Help me Carry On Making Great Content by Supporting my Channel-https://www.patreon.com/saiprojects

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I like garlic pickled with the #QuickPickleKit. More info: www.QuickPickleKit.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

      Delete
  2. REAL AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST,STOP DIVORCE GET BACK YOUR LOST ONE BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR. TRUST SPELL EMAIL HIM AT: ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

    My Wife divorce me for no reason, Thanks to Dr. Trust for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again, My name is Bobby Foret. i live in US, I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same Doctor ,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. Thanks you sir, for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. His spell is a 100% Guarantee for your situation. Email him now. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Call

    View his website for more testimony: http://utimatespellcast.blogspot.com
    Call him now Call him +1(317) 762-7416

    ReplyDelete