International Whiskey Day- March 27th 2018

by - Tuesday, March 27, 2018


Good Morning and Happy International Whiskey Day to all you lovers of Whisskeyyyyy :-)

This day was first announced in 2008 and falls on 27 March each year. The name is used with the parenthesis to indicate support of Scottish, Canadian, and Japanese whiskies (no e) as well as Irish and American whiskeys (with an e). The day publicly supports Parkinson's Disease research in addition to enjoying Whiskey.


Raise a glass and celebrate the greatest drink in the world. Honour the unsung heroes of the industry from today back to when it all began. Host a tasting. Visit your local bar. Open that special bottle. Introduce whisk(e)y to someone who has never had it before. Whatever you do, enjoy it responsibly and tag us on all social media platforms below:-

Instagram-saiprojects
Snapchat-saiprojects
Twitter-saiprojects
N.B-- ✨Please Help me Carry On Making Great Content by Supporting my Channel- https://www.patreon.com/saiprojects

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete