World Cancer Day- February 4th 2018

by - Sunday, February 04, 2018


Happy Sunday readers, today 4th February is World Cancer Day

What is World Cancer day?

On 4 February, World Cancer Day is a day to unite in the fight against cancer. Every Unity Band worn, every pound
 donated and every gesture of support will play an important part of beating cancer sooner.
The funds raised from people will support thousands of scientists, doctors and nurses to accelerate progress in the fight against over 200 cancer types.- source-cancerresearchuk.org

Prostate Cancer- According to the BBC, the death toll for prostate cancer has now overtaken that of breast cancer. The number of mean dying from prostate cancer has surpassed the number of women dying from breast cancer.

"Prostate Cancer UK says advances in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer are paying off, and increased funding could benefit prostate cancer.
The biggest cancer killers in the UK remain lung and bowel cancer, with prostate now in third place.
The latest figures from 2015 show there were 11,819 deaths from prostate cancer compared with 11,442 from breast cancer"- source-bbc.co.uk



To make a donation to find cure and beat cancer, please visit the cancer research UK website at www.cancerresearchuk.org


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The best Lottery spell that works fast. I'm William Russell from USA I never believed I would one day win a huge amount of money in lottery, I have been playing Lottery for the past 10 years but I have never won but one day when I came across Dr Great my story changed for good I emailed him and told him I needed a lottery spell after casting the spell he sent me the Lottery number I never believed it would work but after playing it I won $10 MILLION DOLLARS I was so happy. If you have been playing lottery for many years and you haven't won Dr Great is good at giving the right number email him and get yours email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete