Happy Valentines Day- February 14th 2018

by - Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Good morning all and here's is wishing you all a happy happy Valentines day.

Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14. Originating as a Western Christian feast day honoring one or two early saints named Valentinus, Valentine's Day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.- source-wikipedia.com




Remember you do not only celebrate your loved ones on Valentines day; you celebrate them EVERYDAY.. So whatever you get up to today, make sure you enjoy yourself and spread love.. 

If you are like me and you're not going to dine out today, then make this 2 course dinner for your loved one here-

Remember to also tag us in all your social media Valentines day celebration below:-

Instagram- saiprojects
Snapchat- saiprojects
Twitter- saiprojects

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The best Lottery spell that works fast. I'm William Russell from USA I never believed I would one day win a huge amount of money in lottery, I have been playing Lottery for the past 10 years but I have never won but one day when I came across Dr Great my story changed for good I emailed him and told him I needed a lottery spell after casting the spell he sent me the Lottery number I never believed it would work but after playing it I won $10 MILLION DOLLARS I was so happy. If you have been playing lottery for many years and you haven't won Dr Great is good at giving the right number email him and get yours email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete