Restaurant Review- The Star Chalton Bedfordshire

by - Monday, December 05, 2016


So I had the opportunity to visit this restaurant; its has been on my radar for a while and I finally had the chance to visit. This time I visited with 4 of my colleagues around lunchtime on a Friday.
I booked a table for 5 about a week prior and instantly got a confirmation email and text message.


So here's my verdict below:-


Ambience

As soon as we got to the door, there was no-one at the bookings section, so we had to wait a few seconds before we were approached by a gentleman who took us straight to our table. The great thing is we had a booking so a table was already allocated to us which came in very handy as it was just a bit busy. 

Here's a cross-sectional picture of the area we sat at the end of the restaurant, a bit close to the garden area, so we had a good view.





Food

I opted out on the Starter as I'm more of a Pudding type of girl and plus 3 courses would be too much for me.

So I had Steak & Sweet Potato Fries with some onion rings and side leaf garnish.



As you can see my colleague and I were clearly caught in the moment, having a really nice time at the Star...



One of my colleagues had Mash Potato with Lamb shank and veggies which he really really enjoyed.


Another person had the Veggie Burger with Sweet Potato Fries


Here's Steak, Bacon & Cheese with some French fries that my other colleague had.




For dessert- I had the Millionaires Cheesecake



Overall I enjoyed my time there, I cannot really fault the restaurant but the only thing is we went on Friday afternoon and I had to change my order as they didn't have ribs which was quiet disappointing.


You May Also Like

0 comments