My Favourite songs of 2016 so far!

by - Thursday, December 29, 2016


Hey guys, can you actually believe we're closing this year in less than 48 hours :-)

I really cannot believe we have come this far especially on my blog and on my Youtube....

Thank you all so much for your support through the years..

Today I wanna share with you some of the songs I've been loving so far in 2016.. Share yours if you also have some...

Have a wonderful New Years and stay safe :-)


In no particular order, here are my fav 2016 songs.



Rihanna ft Drake- Work

One Direction- History

Robbie Williams- Love My Life

Justin Timberlake- Like I Love You

Little Mix-Shout out to My Ex

James Arthur- Say You Won't Let Go

Drake ft Wizkid- One Dance

Jess Glynne- Take Me Home

Mr Eazi ft Efya- Skintight

Adele- Send my Love

Korede Bello- Do Like That

Tekno- Duro

Tory Lanez- Luv

Vybz kartel- Fever

You May Also Like

0 comments