Restaurant Review- Dim T Restaurant London Bridge

by - Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hey Foodies,

I'm so excited to review this restaurant on my blog today :-)

Today I will be reviewing Dim T restaurant in London Bridge.

I booked a table for 6 online and instantly got a booking confirmation and reference number that my table had been reserved.

As this was on a busy Friday night, we arrived at the restaurant greeted by a gentleman at the reservation desk who had my name on his little sheet of paper but wasn't able to find a table for me.

Now I live in Bedfordshire, so quiet a commute for me all the way to London Bridge.

After waiting for an hour, we finally got a table, we also had to wait for a waiter to attend to us who took our drinks order.

Now as a Vlogger, I had my recording camera with me, documenting my whole time there, the lady who attended to us was so rude; she shouted at me for vlogging the drinks being served (even though I didn't record her).

Ok so my verdict below.

Food-


For starter we had the Dim T sharing platter which consists of Vegetable spring rolls, chicken gyoza, five spiced squid, salt & pepper prawns, edamame & ribs with dipping sauces.

It was really tasty but could do with more food on the plate lol.



For main we had a bit of everything, below is one of their Soup Noodle called- Seafood Laska which consists of Vermicelli noodles with prawns, squid, pak choi and bean sprouts in a medium hot coconut curry flavoured broth.

It wasn't really my cup of tea as it all got wasted, but I enjoyed the seafood and hardly had the soup.





We also had some Thai green Curry chicken with special fried rice below; tasted really good.. I actually enjoyed this one.



I opted out desserts as we were so full up at this stage.

For drinks I had the Mango & Coconut Cocktail which had Bacardi rum, cream coconut, lime & mango.. Again very tasty, infact too tasty I forgot to take a pic :-)


Price

Hmm for a central London restaurant, it wasn't too bad, the started was £12.95 each and we ordered 3 portions, the mains were £9.25 each and we ordered 6 portions, the drinks were £6.75 each with 6 portions, so overall we spent just under £200 for 6 people which is not bad at all.



Ambience

Really great atmosphere to be with friends, however it does get really noisy, so in case you are planning on having a quiet time on a Friday night, then this is not the place to be as it get really noisy.


Overall

Apart from some of their rude staffs, we had a great time and I should be visiting again soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments