Its been a minute since I did restaurant reviews.
I went out for lunch with my colleagues as its Friday after a really busy few days. Trust me I was so looking forward to a nice work lunch that I didn't have breakfast at all so my stomach can accommodate the big meal.
Lets get straight to it.
Ambiance- The Ambiance looked ok, bear in mind I got there around 12.30pm (so lunch time), it was pretty quiet with just a few people around. The chairs and tables looked well laid out.
Ok lets talk about the important stuff- THE FOOD..
Oh God where do I start from?
Presentation- zero 0%
Food- 45% and that's me being nice.
Hospitality- 85%, I gave this a high score as the waitresses were nice and they even agreed that the food there is crap.
My verdict below:-
I ordered Grilled chicken breast with a half rack of pork ribs served on a bed of sizzling onions with grilled beef tomato and house seasoned fries. They made this sound so amazing that I couldn't but order it.
Please see what I got in the picture below :-(
- Tomato- Now I'm not sure what I was served, but tomatoes are meant to be orange and not green. And as you can see in my picture below, the tomato is nothing to write home about. I basically got an unripe green tomato placed on a grill for 2 seconds and served on my plate (pathetic).
- Rack of ribs- anorexic looking ribs with absolutely no meat on, just bones
- Chips- blah, at least that seems to be the only thing I enjoyed
- Onions- overcooked & soggy with a bland taste
- Char grilled chicken breast- well over cooked & too chewy.
I paid £8.94 below including a glass of coke and my colleague paid around the same price including a pint of Stella.
Didn't really enjoy my time there, so sorry Leicester arms but you'll have to impress me before I can rate you high lol.
Have a great start to the week guys :-)