Thursday, 25 February 2016

Foods for a Younger Looking skin..

I know women especially love to feel and look 10 or even 20 years younger. Check out these Superfoods that would give you that younger looking glow if consumed regularly.

-Olive Oil- Olive oil is a very powerful antioxidant that has a wonderful rejuvenating effect on your skin. It can be consumed in an uncooked form by applying it to your skin to see a quick result.


-Dark Chocolate- Eating dark chocolate regularly helps preserve the youthfulness of your skin as Chocolate contains a very high source of flavanols which have been found to protect the skin from harmful UV radiation.


-Oysters- Even though I cannot bare to eat Oysters for the life of me; it is apparently very good for the skin as it contains a number of nutrients such as Vitamin A & Zinc that will help you maintain your perfect skin for long.


-Kiwi- This is one of my favourite fruits, I never run out of Kiwi's and when I found that the powerful antioxidant packed with Vitamin C helps your skin from aging, I knew straightaway this is why I probably look 10 years younger 



-Red Wine- If you have been reading my posts lately, I have been writing alot about red wine and its benefits to your body. Just so you know, Red wine contains resveratrol which is found in grapes & has numerous help and anti-aging benefits  including your skin. If you're laying off drinking, don't feel bad with a glass or 2 of red wine :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment