So as a new mum currently on Mat leave; I find that sometimes when baby's asleep, hubby's out & I'm not cooking, I finally have some free time on my hands, and to be honest I'm not really a TV person but lately I have been watching alot of series online. Yes online :-)
You guys in the US probably get to see majority of these shows months before its even advertised on UK TV but guess what, I've found a way yipeeee!!!!
If Netflix, Amazon prime or Now TV is on the pricey side and you are unable to afford it, you can stream them free online.
If you're still watching cable TV, trust me you are so back in the day lol
To watch all latest series, i'll be giving away different online sites that you can stream these shows.
Here they are below; now let me know if you have any good ones that I haven't mentioned.
Remember you need to have good antivirus on your computer to avoid pop ups and spammers.
- Watchseries online- http://onlineseries.ch/
- Putlocker- http://putlocker.is/
- Movie 25- http://www.movie25.sr/category/hollywood/
- Project Free TV- http://projectfreetv.so/
I'm not sure of the legal ramification of these sites and depending on your country of residence, some internet providers do not allow access into these sites so be weary.
Now lets get to my top 5 shows
1. Being Mary Jane- The main actor in this show is my girl Gabrielle Union, omg I get goosebumps when I watch this show. Its just very family and love related. Bottom line is she's a very wealthy newsreader who struggle to find love. Always falls in the hands of the wrong men and her family never seem to understand her. Go watch it I've given you a little teaser :-)
2. Empire - My second favourite is the ever popular music drama "Empire" depicting the life of a successful hip-hop artist and his family's entertainment company. Staring Terrence Howard as Lucious Lyon and the very talented Taraji P. Henson as Cookie his ex-wife. With their 3 sons who fight it out to be the successor to the Empire throne!
3. Keeping Up With The Kardashians - Not having the Kardashians in my list would offend a lot of people! They are the family we've all come to love ever since they showed up on our TV screens 10 years ago. The funny thing is every season these guys get to bring out something intriguing that keeps us fascinated to them. From their sister Kim making a sex tape to getting married 3 times, to their mum Kris Jenner managing their careers to stardom. I predict the Kardashians will remain on our TV screens for another 10 years as this family will not stop pulling the rabbit out of the hat for us all.
4. If you love the British Monarchy like I do, then this show is definately a "not miss" on your series list. This show is my guilty pleasure. Not very popular in the UK but popular in the US. It is an American television drama with a full British cast. It is a fictional contemporary British royal family who struggle with common and atypical family dramas in the public eye.
5. If you remember Julianna Margulies from the very first series of ER, then you'll know who "Alicia", the main actor of the good wife is. Alicia's husband Peter is a state attorney that had to go to jail for corruption on funds mis-management. Alicia then had to face the struggles of going back to the work life as a lawyer after 15 years of being a Full time Mum. She had to get her mojo back to being a lawyer.
Fab show I'm loving it so far.
Other shows on my watch list are below; I haven't really gotten into it but I'm getting there :-)
Let me know what's on your series "must watch" list :-)