Restaurant Review- Warden Beefeater

by - Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy Holidays Foodies; the weather is so not friendly these days. All I really wanna do is curl up in my duvet, watch series, blog and eat.
But obviously as a working mum, It would be really difficult. 
Although winter is the month of darkness & cold, it doesn't stop me from making a pit stop at Beefeater Luton.
I usually tend to go for their Club sandwiches as they are super amazing, but this time here's what I had below

Here's what I had to start with:-

Prawn Cocktail platter served with cold bread


For main I had Rib eye Steak served with Chunky Spicy Chips & side salad

The second plate is not mine, I promise its my hubby's :-) He had Beef burger & Chunky spicy chips


I opted out dessert as I was super full up with the starter and main.

My verdict:-

I'll definately keep going there; this is one restaurant that I can actually not get tired of visiting. Reason being, there are so many options on their menu. I feel like I have to try all on their menu.

Service:- A bit slow to get a table in busy periods, and you might just about get turned away if you didn't book a table. Now bear in mind that Beefeater is a Grill Steak restaurant, its usually full of workers or the elderly, but all in all I always enjoy my time there. Also their staffs are very polite.

Food:- I have nothing negative to say about the food, they never disappoint me every time I visit so I'll give them an 8 out of 10 for food.

Price:- Reasonably priced, expect to spend around £45 to £50 for two adults on a night, this includes their lovely cocktails & beers. So not too bad

Overall:- Its one of hubby's favourite places to eat and I can't really fault anything, so thumbs up to you Beefeater. And what I love the most about them is the fact that they have a points card that you can collect points whenever you visit for money off at your next visit. And that's not all, they also get you to fill out a 10 minute survey online and you win a bottle of wine once complete (happy days)

I visited the Luton branch.

You May Also Like

0 comments