So every shopping centre I step into is full of Christmasy and Holiday gift ideas. And also
Thanksgiving is only just gone past which means its time for the holiday season :-)
My eyes get super sparkly around this time because it really is the most wonderful time of the year. Just a couple more days until the beginning of my all time favorite holiday season – the season of food indulgence and gift giving. I’m obsessed with gift giving and I really really love gift guides so, here we go, these are my picks for 2015.
- Iphone 6S- With the new amazing camera edits. This is definately a must buy.
- PlayStation 4- Every man loves him a PlayStation, its so versatile it can practically do everything. A bit on the pricey side though.
- GTA- Grand Theft Auto- Exciting open world, action packed, adventure, does all you can imagine.. lol says my nephews, so a must buy for the boys.
- FIFA 16- very competitive, next generation of football, fun packed, vivacious. Its a fun game with lots of teams where they play and determines the winner by their skills, passing & shooting.
- CALL of DUTY- fantastic game play & also very competitive. Fun game to play with family & friends.
- Games chair- every gamer needs one of these. I'm over here watching my nephews play on their playstation and straining their backs. This would be ideal for them
- A Michael Kors watch; I got one of these for Christmas last year from the hubby and it could pass for a Rolex. Its definately a woman's must have.
- Armani Si perfume
- If you don't have one of these Benola fleeces then you're missing out. Its perfect for a Christmas gift for male & female. Their website is under construction but available here on their ebay shop.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-QUARTER-ZIP-FLEECE-LONG-SLEEVE-SWEATSSHIRT-JACKET-SIZE-S-XL-/151892585587?var=&hash=item235d80ec73:m:mEPpGjLEmZpYSmwpiKR3E9A
- Fry up with this amazing wok.
- Plate set