What to eat on a Date!!!

by - Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hey guys, hope you had a good weekend?

Mine was great fun, I went out with my friend & her kids on Friday, we went shopping and also ended up in Nandos.. I love love Nandos :-) On Saturday, I had my niece over and I spent most of Sunday filming.

Before I go on today's post, I just want to say a big thank you to all my blog readers. We hit a high stats this month, you guys are super awesome so THANK YOU THANK YOU :-)

Onto today's post, so my niece came over on Saturday to see my daughter, and we got talking. She's seeing this guy who she's very much in love with (she's 19) and she asked me if I could advise her on where they can go to on a date.

Her boyfriend wants to go Ice-skating and she prefers to go to a nice restaurant to chill, which is what I would do as well.

Now as a Foodie, I remember when I met my hubby, I used to always want to go to a Thai or Chinese restaurant (he still thinks I'm weird) but I think that if you wanna go on a date, doing things to keep you busy is not necessarily romantic or can I say not exactly intimate enough to get to know the other person. And as the saying goes, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" there you go!

Almost every relationship starts off with a formal date at a fancy restaurant or joint and I know some people prefer to either go to the pub, go paint balling, cinemas or to a comedy show etc. However those sort of outings will not exactly give you the opportunity to know the other person. Don;t get me wrong, they are fun to do but ending a day after paint-balling can be extremely tiring and I can bet you just want to sleep after a day paint-balling.

Image result for what to eat on a date

Apart from what you are wearing, the food you order can make or break the chemistry with the person sitting across you. When you go out on a date, you should be able to look into the eyes of the other person and talk to each other, get to know them a bit more. Ask each other questions; a date can lead to a happy ending or marriage.

According to Fox News magazine, the below foods are deemed sexy when you order them on a date.

Steak
Apparently ordering steak on a date can impress a man lol; it is insanely sexy when a girl knows how to cut steak. When a man sees you take control of a steak, it'll make him think of you taking control in the bedroom later on lol.

Salad
Not many men fancy a salad on a date and when a woman orders a salad on a date, the man will see you as a health-conscious herbivore and will likely make him feel uncomfortable for ordering his man-steak.

Wine
Probably one of the best things to order on a date, its cool, relaxing and gets the atmosphere on a nice groove. After a nice glass of wine, you'll start to relax and enjoy yourself on the date & when you're relaxed, you'll be yourself, which will naturally give off a sexier vibe.

Let me know your thoughts guys...

Any questions, requests or suggestion; please leave a comment below.

You May Also Like

0 comments